Alongside the C21, Realme, under the new national distributor has launched the C20 in Nepal. The entry-level smartphone shares similar specs and design cues with its sibling but comes with a camera downgrade.
Talking about the differences first, the Realme C20 has only one 8MP camera at the back instead of the three on the C21. Apart from that, it still has the same 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel and an Helio G35 chipset aided by 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. For selfies, there’s a 5MP camera up front in the teardrop notch.
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 400nits
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot
- Primary Camera: Single — 8MP, f/2.0, AF
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable; 10W charging; Reverse Charging
You won’t get a fingerprint scanner like the C21 but on the flip side, the phone still has that massive 5,000mAh battery (with reverse charging) which should be more than enough to push the pixel in its 720p screen.
Realme C20 Price in Nepal and Availability
Just like the C21, the Realme C20 has a pretty aggressive price tag set at NPR 12,849. You can pre-book the phone online through Daraz Online Shopping with shipping beginning from September 1.