Realme has unveiled its new entry-level smartphone, the Realme C21 in Nepal. This is the first launch from the company under a new distributor which was appointed earlier this month.
The phone has an Helio G35 chipset and boots on Android 10-based Realme UI out of the box.
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 400nits
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable via dedicated microSDXC slot
- Primary Camera: Triple — 13MP, f/2.2, PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4 (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, f/2.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable; 10W charging
- Colors: Cross Blue, Cross Black
There’s 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage with an option for expansion via microSD card up to 256GB.
At the front, you’ll find a 6.5-inch HD+ display and a notch that hides the 5MP selfie camera. If you look at the back, there’s a unique Geometric Art Design that is said to repel fingerprints, and a triple-camera setup including a 13MP main, 2MP macro, and 2MP monochrome modules.
There’s also a capacitive fingerprint scanner beside the camera.
The phone brings a 5,000mAh battery that charges over a microUSB port and it also supports reverse charging.
Realme C21 Price in Nepal and Availability
As for the price, the Realme C21 can be purchased for NPR 16,999 in Nepal. The phone is available in Cross Black and Cross Blue color option through offline stores and Daraz Online Shopping with delivery starting from September 1.
The company has also unveiled Realme C20 in Nepal. You can know more about it here.