Vivo has been targeting the budget market lately and today they unveils the affordable entry to its Y-series lineup. The Vivo Y21 is an entry-level phone with a. 6.51-inch HD+ LCD panel and a waterdrop notch up to that holds an 8MP selfie camera.
About the camera, there’s a main 13MP sensor at the back which is placed alongside a 2MP macro camera. Inside, the phone runs on MediaTek’s Helio P35 chipset while the whole thing is paired with 4GB of RAM (which can be expanded up to a further 1GB) and 64GB of onboard storage which is expandable.
- Display: 6.51 inches, (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 16000 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm); Octa-core (4 x 2.35GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 11; Funtouch 11.1
- Memory: 4GB/64GB; eMMC 5.1; microSDXC card slot
- Rear Camera: Dual — 13MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery; 18W charging
- Colors: Metallic Blue, Diamond Glow
On the software front, the phone boots on Funotuch OS 11.1 built on top of Android 11. Then there’s a massive 5,000mAh battery that charges over a Type-C port at 18W charging speed. The phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a headphone jack to start with.
Vivo Y21 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Vivo Y21 has a price tag of NPR 22,999 for the 4GB/64GB model. The phone will go on sale starting today through retail stores in Nepal in Metallic Blue and Diamond Glow color options.