Daraz Nepal has signed an agreement with IME Pay to launch IME Pay Days every Sunday. This agreement makes sure that the consumers will get additional discounts of up to 10% (max Rs. 350) every Sunday on payment via IME Pay Wallet. Similarly, consumers on Daraz Online Shopping will also get additional discounts of up to 10% (max Rs. 500) on payment via IME Pay Visa Card.
This agreement was signed between Mr. Arun Phuyal, Head of Digital Payment and Partnership, Daraz Nepal, and Mr. Pramod Man Singh Basnyat, Assistant General Manager, IME Pay.
Similarly, Mr. Arun Phuyal, Head of Digital Payment and Partnership at Daraz Nepal said, “We are very excited to have been able to partner with IME Pay to announce IME Pay Day. The main aim of this partnership is to offer customers additional reasons to opt for a digital platform to shop while at the same time also to help the Nepalese e-commerce ecosystem grow to new heights.”
While the IME Pay wallet or IME Pay Visa Card vouchers must be collected via the Daraz app or website, they will automatically be applied during the checkout.
Here’s how to get Sunday discounts on Daraz via IME Pay
- Open the Daraz application
- Copy the discount voucher code, either that of IME Pay or IME Pay Visa Card, given on the home page
- Add the items you want to purchase and proceed to payment
- Scroll down and paste the discount voucher code to redeem
- Proceed to payment
- Choose IME Pay or Card option for the payment, as per the voucher code option chosen earlier
- Enter your details and complete the payment