Poco has revealed a new addition to its Poco X lineup, the Poco X4 Pro 5G amidst a virtual event past Monday. A successor to last year’s Poco X3 Pro, X3 Pro 5G comes with a 120Hz display, MIUI 13, and an SD 695 5G processor.
Here we will take a detailed look at the Poco X4 Pro 5G followed by its expected price in Nepal and availability.
Poco X4 Pro 5G
The Poco X4 Pro 5G comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 2,400 x 1,080 pixels resolution, HDR10, 120Hz refresh rate, 1,200 nits peak brightness, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. A Corning Gorilla Glass 5 has been used to protect the panel.
Moving on, the handset runs on MIUI 13 for Poco atop Android 11 OS whilst powered by a Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G chipset based on a 6nm process. It’s an octa-core chip with two 2.2GHz Kryo 660 Gold and six 1.7GHz Kryo 660 Silver cores. An Adreno 619 unit takes care of the graphics.
The SoC has been coupled with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.2 onboard storage that is further expandable via microSDXC using a shared SIM slot.
As for the optics, Poco X4 Pro 5G carries a triple camera setup at the back comprising an f/1.9 108MP wide, an f/2.2 8MP ultrawide, and an f/2.4 2MP macro shooter. The rear module also gets complemented with an LED flash, HDR, and panorama support.
On to the front lies an f/2.4 16MP wide snapper for selfies. This also supports HDR and panorama.
For connectivity, the device uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0, and a 3.5mm jack.
A non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery keeps the lights on. It supports up to 67W fast charging that is advertised to charge the cell from 0 to 70% in 22 minutes and 0 to 100% in 41 minutes. It also supports power delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3+.
- Display: 6.67 inches AMOLED panel, 107.4 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio), 120Hz, HDR10, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2,400 x 1,080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~395ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13 for POCO
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB onboard storage; expandable via microSDXC using a shared SIM slot
- Rear Camera: Triple — 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera: Single — 16MP, f/2.4 (wide)
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 67W, 70% in 22 min, 100% in 41 min (advertised); Power Delivery 3.0; Quick Charge 3+
- Color: Laser Black, Laser Blue, Poco Yellow
Poco X4 Pro 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Poco X4 Pro 5G has been priced at EUR 299 for 6GB/128GB and EUR 349 for 8GB/256GB memory config in Europe. In Nepal, the smartphone is expected to launch anywhere at NPR 44,999 and NPR 49,999 for the former and the latter variant respectively.
|Poco X4 Pro 5G Memory Config||Price in Nepal (NPR)|