After launching the Pride 5E, Colors Mobile Nepal has yet again launched its new Android Go device, the Pride 1A. The device is a cheap alternative to the 5E in Nepal.
Like every other Android Go device, the Pride 1A also comes with some basic day-to-day specs. The device has a 4.95-inch TN display with 2.5D Panda Glass. On top of that is a 2MP selfie camera with an LED flash. On the other hand, the rear has a dual 5MP + VGA sensor.
Internal configurations are nothing to be surprised of. The Pride 1A has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 512MB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage. All these things are powered by a 2,200mAh battery which should get the job done for most. And of course, it supports dual-SIM.
With such minimum specs, one might wonder it could barely handle multi-tasks. While it’s not totally wrong, the Pride 1A’s Android Go platform — based on Android 8.1 Oreo — is designed in such a way that it uses less memory and delivers more output.
Of course, you won’t be able to run games like PUBG but the phone is catered to different audiences — one who just came from using a feature phone or old age people who are in need of a basic smartphone. This should get the job done for basic usage and for the price of Rs. 5,585 you really can’t complain.
Colors Pride 1A Specs Highlight
- Display: 4.95-inch TN display with 2.5D Panda Glass; 18:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Dual-camera: 5MP rear camera + VGA camera; LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP front camera with LED flash
- CPU: 1.3GHz quad-core CPU
- Memory: 512MB of RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB
- OS: Android Go, 8.1 Oreo
- Battery: 2,200mAh battery
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,585