The Proton X70 has officially launched in Nepal in four different models — Standard 2WD, Premium 2WD, Executive 2WD, Executive AWD. The premium SUV is known for its premium looks on top of powerful performance, all thanks to a 1.5 liters turbocharged petrol engine coupled with a dual-clutch transmission.
As for performance, it boasts a 1.5 liters turbocharged petrol engine with 176HP max power at 5500rpm and 255Nm max torque at 4000rpm. The paired-up 7-speed dual-clutch transmission has a manual mode too.
Other notable features include BS6 compliant engine, 2670mm wheelbase, 12kmpl mileage, 180kmpl top speed, 515 liters storage, 161mm ground clearance, and 1635kg curb weight.
- Engine: 1.5 liters, 3-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine, BS6 complaint
- Displacement: 1497cc
- Max Power: 177HP at 5500rpm
- Max Torque: 255Nm at 4000rpm
- Transmission: 7-speed DCT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 liters
- Tires: Front — Disc (255/60-R17/18/19), Rear — Disc (255/60-R17/18/19); tubeless
- Safety: ABS, TCS, ESC, HDA, EBD
- Suspension: MacPherson Strut and Torsion Beam
- Seat: 5-seater
- Curb Weight: 1635kg
- Color: Snow White, Armour Silver, Jet Gray, Space Gray
Proton X70 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Proton X70 starts at a price of NPR 86,99,000 in Nepal and goes up to NPR 1,04,99,000 depending on the variant. The cheapest out of the four, the Proton X70 Standard 2WD goes for a price of NPR 86,99,000 while the Premium 2WD will cost NPR 1,04,99,000.
The Executive 2WD model will retail at NPR 91,99,000. Lastly, the Executive AWD is priced NPR 96,99,000.
|Proton X70||Price in Nepal (NPR)|