After all the speculation, Vivo has officially introduced its Y81 smartphone in Nepal. The mid-ranger from the company, as usual, comes with some acceptable specs both inside and outside.
As usual, talking about the specs, the Vivo Y81 has a 6.22-inch FullView display with HD+ resolution. The large screen, though, barely has enough pixel, resulting in about 1520 x 720 pixel of resolution. But the 19:9 aspect ratio does some justice to this sleek looking device.
Inside is the MediaTek’s Helio P22 chipset with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Likewise, the memory of the phone is handled by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable through microSD card.
At the back is a single 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, and LED flash. The front’s no surprise either, with just a 5MP f/2.2 lens on board. The front camera, though, is used as a facial scanner either for the phone’s face unlock system. However, the phone misses out on the fingerprint scanner. That’s a bit shabby to our liking, given its price point.
The phone’s powered by 3,260mAh battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo on top of the company’s Funtouch OS 4.0.
Vivo Y81 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Vivo Y81 can be purchased for Rs. 24,190 in Nepal. The phone will be available in Black color option at stores located throughout the nation.
Vivo Y81 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.22-inch FullView display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo; Funtouch OS 4.0
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: 13MP, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,260mAh battery