After launching the Nokia 6, Paramount Electronics, the sole distributors of Nokia phones in Nepal has gone on to unveil the Nokia 5 in quick successive runs. The phone can be basically called as the trimmed down version of Nokia 6, including its price. Nokia 5 will go on sale for Rs. 21,350 in Nepal and can be purchased through Daraz in Nepal.
The device sports a 5.2-inch 720p display protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass. Underneath sits the similar Snapdragon 430 chipset, while being backed up by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage with an option for expansion via microSD card.
Camera wise, the phone offers a 13MP sensor at the back with f/2.0 aperture rate and PDAF, while selfies are taken care by an 8MP camera with a similar aperture. And yes, there’s a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button. As for the software, the phone runs on a nearly stock like Android 7.1 Nougat. Powering this thing will be a decent 3000mAh battery, which shall last you a day long, considering that it comes with a low-res screen.
Nokia 5 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.2″ IPS LCD HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS/Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- CPU/ GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 CPU ;
- Memory: 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal storage( can be expanded up to 128GB)
- Battery: 3000mAh