After the successful launch of V9, Vivo has bolstered their smartphone lineup yet again with the new smartphone. Dubbed as the Vivo Y71, the entry-level phone from the Chinese company comes with a FullView display and a metal body.
Keeping the display aside, the Vivo Y71 is powered by Snapdragon 450 octa-core chipset accompanied by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The meticulously built phone has a 5.99-inch 720p display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
At the back is a 13MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. And at the front is a 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and screen flash. The selfie camera also doubles as a face unlock feature compensating the absence of a fingerprint scanner.
The phone boots on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box sprinkled on top with Funtouch OS 4.0, whilst dragging the juice is from a 3,360mAh battery inside. The Vivo Y71 can be purchased for Rs. 17,890 in Nepal through official retailers located throughout the nation.
Vivo Y71 Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.99-inch FullView display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo; Funtouch OS 4.0
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: 13MP, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture, Screen Flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,360mAh battery
Vivo Y71 Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,890.