After series of announcements, Vivo has finally unveiled their new V9 in Nepal. The V9, being a flagship of the company comes with what you would expect from a phone in twenty-eighteen (2018) — a FullView display and a notch at the top.
With 6.3-inch LCD display and an aspect ratio of 19:9 the phone is a huge glass slab. Amid the fact that Vivo has been coming up with insane design tricks, the phone still hosts a fingerprint scanner at the back (though it’s seamless). Inside is the Snapdragon 626 chipset paired up with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
Optically, the Vivo V9 has a dual-camera setup at the rear. The setup consists of dual 16MP + 5MP sensor with f/2.0 lens, PDAF, and dual-LED flash. Both sensors cohesively work to create a bokeh effect on your images. The front is also equally impressive. There’s a whopping 24MP camera with f/2.0 aperture for low-light selfies. Though the LED flash is missing from the front. Both the rear and front are AI-powered and comes with features like beautify mode. This allows users to adjust the texture of their face as well as detect age and gender at the same time.
The whole phone is powered by 3,260mAh battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Vivo’s own Funtouch OS 4.0 on top.
Vivo V9 Price in Nepal and Availability
As for the pricing, the Vivo V9 can be purchased for Rs. 37,790 in Nepal. Regardless of its resemblance to iPhone X from Apple, the Vivo V9 is a phone that every budget conscious people would love to get their hands on.
Vivo V9 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD, 2280×1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi.
- Rear camera: Dual 16MP + 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front cameras: 24MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo; Funtouch OS 4.0
- Chipset/CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626; 2.2 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage; expandable up to 256GB.
- Battery: 3,260mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 37,790.