Honor came up with Honor 20 series a couple of weeks ago. And now the company is launching the lite version of the smartphone, Honor 20 Lite in Nepal. The new Honor 20 Lite show resemblance to the company’s mid-ranger Honor 10i. It carries a 6.21-inch Full HD+ screen with a water-drop notch at the top.
Similarly, it runs on HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor paired with a 4GB RAM. The phone boots on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI skin on top.
This lite version features a triple camera set-up on the back that comprises a 24MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front is a 32MP camera sensor hosted inside the notch for selfies.
Pricing and availability of the Honor 20 Lite are yet to be announced. However, in the international market, it’s priced at about 300 Euros so it could come for around 35,000 in Nepal.
If you’re still skeptical to buy an Honor smartphone due to recent Huawei fiasco there’s nothing to worry about as the phone will work normally as you would expect from an Android smartphone.
Honor 20 Lite Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.21-inch LTPS IPS LCD display, Full HD+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels; 19.5:9 aspect ratio (415 ppi)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- CPU:Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable up to 1TB
- Primary Camera: Triple – 24MP (f/1.8), 8MP ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4)
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3,400mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass