Vivo announces the new Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G, which brings a quad-camera setup at the back with Zeiss optics and plenty of features including an upgraded gimble stabilization on top of an eco-leather back with an aluminum frame. It powers on the Snapdragon 888 chipset and runs on OriginOS 1.0 atop Android 11.
Now, let’s take a detailed overview of the device followed by its launch price.
Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G Overview
The new Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G has a 6.56-inch AMOLED screen with 2376 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support with 1300 nits of peak brightness.
Running on OriginOS 1.0 on top of Android 11 OS, the X60 Pro+ gets its power from the Snapdragon 888 chip based on a 5nm process coupled with 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/236GB of UFS 3.1 storage but it lacks any expansion option.
As for optics, it boasts a quad-camera setup at the back that includes an f/1.6 50MP wide sensor with dual pixel PDAF; Laser AF; and OIS, an f/3.4 8MP periscope telephoto sensor with PDAF; OIS; and 5x optical zoom, an f/2.1 32MP telephoto sensor with 2x optical zoom, and finally a 114-degree 48MP IMX598 ultra-wide sensor with gimbal stabilization.
The gimbal stabilization on the ultra-wide module can rectify +(-) 3-degree movement, which is 3 times more than what a normal OIS is capable of.
At the front lies a single f/2.5 32MP wide sensor with HDR.
For connectivity, it uses Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2 with A2DP; LE; and aptX HD, GPS, NFC, USB-Type-C, but a 3.5mm headphone jack is absent from the phone. The sensors included are an under-display optical fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum.
The handset carries a 4,200mAh cell with 55W fast charging keeping its lights on.
- Display: 6.56-inches AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 104.6 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 pixels (~398ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kyro 680 & 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage, non-expandable
- Primary Camera: Quad — 50MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/1.31″, 1.2µm, dual pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 8MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + 32MP, f/2.1, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 48MP, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, gimbal stabilization
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po 4,200mAh, non-removable; 55W fast charging
- Colors: Orange, Dark Blue
Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G Price and Availability
The Vivo X60 Pro+ 5G is already up for pre-order on Tmall, JD, Suning in China starting at CNY 5,000, which translates to around NPR 89,999 in Nepal for 8GB/128GB, and CNY 6,000 (~NPR 107,999) for 12GB/256GB variant up till 30 January.
The phone is available in two different color options — Orange, Dark Blue.