Vivo’s new entrant to the V21 series is here in Nepal, it’s the V21e. The phone is a cheaper variant of the already launched Vivo V21, which goes for a price of NPR 49,999 in Nepal.
The front of the V21e has a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10 support. The panel has a peak brightness of 430 nits or 570 nits on High Brightness mode, the V21e, even if it looks good on paper has a dimmest panel out of all on the V21 series.
Putting aside the display, the V21e comes with a Snapdragon 720G chipset, separating it apart from the rest of the phones in the V21 series — both have MediaTek Dimensity chipsets.
The phone is available in a single memory setup of 8GB/128GB, though you get the benefit of the Extended RAM feature utilizing your onboard storage, this gives you an extra room for 3GB of memory.
Regardless, the Vivo V21e still comes with all the bells and whistles much like its expensive siblings. The 16MP primary camera at the back is there to capture your memories, while the 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro camera will assist it. The front also features the same 44MP shooter with 2 LED flashes for your low-light photography, though the phone misses out on the OIS function which makes the standard V21 bit more appealing to the masses.
- 6.44-inch AMOLED screen; 90Hz refresh rate
- 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 409 ppi pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 720G chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage with microSD card slot
- 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging; no wireless charging
- No IP rating for water or dust resistance
- In-display optical fingerprint sensor
- Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Triple rear-cameras: 64MP 1/1.72″ sensor with f/1.9 aperture, PDAF + 8MP ultra-wide, f/2.2, 120-degree FoV + 2MP macro, f/2.4
- 44MP selfie camera, f/2.0, AF
The rest of the features include a 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1, and a 3.5mm headphone jack that is not present on both the V21 and V21 5G.
Vivo V21e Price in Nepal and Availability
The Vivo V21e has a price tag of NPR 39,999 in Nepal — which is significantly lower than its sibling. However, as you might have known till now, Vivo has cut some corners to make the device more palatable to budget users. But you still get the best of both worlds in terms of the camera and pricing, barring the OIS in selfie shooter.
Vivo is also offering free earbuds from Shrawan 24 to 26 on purchase on every V21e.