The OnePlus 7T Pro gets official with expected upgrades from a T-phone. In contrast to the vanilla 7T, there’s no major upgrade. As for the McLaren Edition, the external design is inspired by the racing legend – symmetrical wood grain appearance at the back and papaya yellow around the sides. Moreover, you get an Alcantara case with the McLaren edition.
Powered by the Snapdragon 855+ chipset with greater clock speeds, the OnePlus 7T Pro acclaims 15% enhanced graphics.
In terms of memory, what you get is an 8GB/256GB configuration and only it. Whereas, in the McLaren Edition, you get a bigger RAM – 12GB. Similarly, OnePlus 7T Pro supports Warp Charge 30T, which is 23% faster than the 30W charger in OnePlus devices. Although the peak power is not higher, you’ll experience a longer throttle hold with the new charger.
- Display: 6.67-inch 90Hz AMOLED screen, QHD+, 1440×3120 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear cameras: 48MP, f/1.6, Sony IMX586 + 8MP, f/2.4, telephoto + 16MP, f/2.2, ultra-wide
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, motorized pop-up
- OS: Android 10; Oxygen OS 10.0
- Chipset/CPU: Snapdragon 885+, Octa-core Octa-core (4×1.78GHz Kryo 485, 3×2.42GHz Kryo 485 & 1×2.96GHz Kyro 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700Mhz)
- Memory: 8GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage; UFS 3.0; non-expandable
- Battery: 4,085 mAh; WarpCharge 30T (23%faster)
- Sensor: On-screen fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro Proximity, Compass
Both the versions run on Android 10 based OxygenOS 10. And the McLaren edition comes with exclusive features such as McLaren-themed wallpapers and icons. Also, the notifications on the McLaren Edition phone illuminate the curved display sides in the trademark papaya orange color.
About specifications, OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition is all similar to the regular 7T Pro expect that the device carries a 12GB of RAM. The other significant difference in the McLaren edition is its design inspired by the racing legend.
OnePlus 7T Pro / McLaren Edition Availability and Prices in Nepal
The OnePlus 7T Pro along with its McLaren edition is more likely to launch in Nepal at any time prior to the upcoming Tihar 2076. And we can expect their prices to be somewhere around or above NPR 90,000 and NPR 1,20,000 for 7T Pro and the McLaren edition respectively.
We’ll definitely update the price as soon as the launch of the devices, so stay stick.