Chinese smartphone manufacturer OPPO has officially launched the high-end version of OPPO F1s. Launched back in August the handset is still a great camera-centric smartphone with the main highlight being its 16MP front camera.
While the camera and other major feature remains unchanged, OPPO has slightly tweaked the F1s in the memory department. The new upgraded OPPO F1s now comes with a 4GB RAM and 64GB of onboard storage — the previous one featured 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In case you’re wondering the OPPO F1s comes with a 16MP front camera with 1/3.1 camera sensor and f/2.0 aperture rate, accompanied by the company’s own Beautify 4.0 app letting you tweak the nature of your photos. There’s also a bunch of other camera editing software including the Selfie Panorama feature — a handy app to stitch your three selfies together. The phone also boasts a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can be used for launching apps.
OPPO F1s Full Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280) IPS | Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC | Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB; expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card slot
- Rear Camera: 13MP | PDAF autofocus | f/2.2 aperture | Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP | 1/3.1-inch sensor | f/2.0 aperture.
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160 grams
In case you’re wondering the new variant of the OPPO F1s will be priced at ₹18,990 ($280) and can be purchased later this November via retailers.