Khalti has officially introduced a new cashback offer in exchange for the purchase of newly released flagship, the OnePlus 5. Users purchasing the phone through the official app will get a Khalti bonus worth Rs. 4000, all thanks to the partnership between two emerging companies, Khalti and OnePlus Nepal. Alongside the cashback offer, users are also assured to get a free home delivery service right at their doorstep. Though, we request you to hurry up as the offer is valid for a limited time only.
What is Khalti?
In case you are unknown about the Khalti app, it’s a newly introduced online payment service provider in Nepal. The app is currently being operated by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd — a company under a very known software firm, Janaki Technologies, who again is solely responsible for developing Sparrow SMS and Picovico.
Amid the fact that the app is just another online payment service provider in Nepal, Khalti has vowed to provide the best of everything[including utility bill payments] when it comes to digital payments. And we have no doubt about its prospective since the app has already gained 27,000 active users and is being engineered by 14 professionals since its inception in February 2017.
How do I redeem the OnePlus 5 offer?
The process is quite simple, just follow the instruction below.
- Signup and log in using Khalti Android app(the app is currently available for Android users only). To download the app click here.
- Fill KYC(Know Your Customer) form to complete a transaction above Nrs. 5000
- Load your Khalti account either through cash deposit voucher or eBanking service via NIBL. You can also load your account through Machhapuchre eBanking service. Or simply cash deposit your cash through Prabhu Group’s Kiosk machine, located through various cities in Nepal.
- Click on the OnePlus 5 offer on the home screen of the app
- You’re all ready to make the purchase the OnePlus 5 via the app. Once you make the purchase, your account will quickly receive the bonus amount of Rs. 4000.