Call Mobility Pvt. Ltd, the authorized distributor of Huawei phones in Nepal has gone on to unveil the new Nova 2i in Nepal. The phone, priced at Rs. 33,900 builds upon the ongoing dual-camera hype with not two but in fact four cameras.
It’s clear that the Chinese manufacturers are trying to adopt the ongoing trends, including the bezel-less hype that has been going around. And, the Huawei Nova 2i is obviously the result of it. The phone comes with a 5.9-inch Full-HD full-view display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixel. Underneath, there’s Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 659 mid-range chipset and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. As for the memory, the phone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage with an option for expansion.
Regardless of the internal hardware, the main highlight of the phone tends to be its quad-camera. The Huawei Nova 2i boasts dual-cameras at either side. The front comprises 13MP and 2MP sensors, while the rear features 16MP and 2MP with PDAF and LED flash.
The handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat on top of EMUI 5.1, whereas the phone drags the power from a 3,340mAh battery inside. The Huawei Nova 2i looks promising, minus its GPU, which, expectedly can be a bottleneck for this smartphone while running heavy games. Rest assured the phone looks pretty good to go against the likes of other devices.
Huawei Nova 2i Specs Highlight
- Display: 5.9″ IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels (~409 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: Dual-Camera (16 MP + 2 MP), Phase Detection AutoFocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual-camera (13 MP + 2 MP); f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery