The new OPPO A3s has officially made its way to the market of Nepal. The mid-ranger from the Chinese manufacturer will now build upon other offerings like the recently launched OPPO A83.
The A3s comes with what smartphones from twenty-eighteen have all been about. A glass back, huge 6.2-inch display, 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch at the top. Despite the glories, the display’s still HD+ (720 x 1520 pixel). Inside is the Snapdragon 450 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz, 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage.
Focusing on the camera, there’s a pair of 13MP and 2MP camera at the back. Out of the two, the first one is a normal sensor with f/2.2 lens, while the latter is a depth sensor with f/2.4 lens. For selfies, there’s an 8MP camera with a f/2.2 aperture with OPPO’s own beautify mode.
Rest of the specs includes Android 8.1 Oreo on top of Color OS 5.1 out of the box, an old microUSB 2.0 port, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a huge 4,230mAh battery inside.
OPPO A3s Price in Nepal
The major downside of this phone is none other than the pricing. With a starting price of Rs. 19,490, the phone can’t be considered as a value for money purchase, given that there are other phones with similar price but better specs. The design, though, looks really elegant on paper.
OPPO A3s Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD, 1520×720 pixel resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Rear camera: Dual 13MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4); autofocus, LED flash
- Front cameras: 8MP, f/2.2
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo; Color OS 5.0
- Chipset/CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450; Octa-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU.
- Memory: 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of onboard storage; expandable up to 256GB
- Battery: 4,230 mAh Li-Ion battery.