After unveiling the Galaxy M30s, Samsung is back with yet another smartphone in Nepal, this time it’s the budget-oriented Galaxy A10s. This one is incremental but an important upgrade over its previous counterpart — the Galaxy A10.
The major change can be seen in terms of the camera; the Galaxy A10s has a dual-camera at the back as opposed to single in the A10. The first has a 13MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, while the second is a 2MP depth sensor. Selfies are handled by an 8MP camera at the front.
Inside, it carries the MediaTek Helio P22 processor compared to the Exynos 7884, which could result in the minuscule performance difference. The RAM is 2GB and the storage is 32GB which is expandable via microSD card up to 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD screen, capacitive touch
- Resolution: HD+, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, (~271 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2GHz, Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Memory: 2/32GB, storage expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Primary Camera: 13MP, f/1.8, 28mm wide; LED flash + 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 8MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,790
The battery also gets a boost from 3,400mAh on the A10 to a pretty impressive 4,000mAh.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price in Nepal
Pricing wise, the Samsung Galaxy A10s can be purchased for Rs. 16,790 from online stores as well as offline retailers located across Nepal.