Samsung Nepal now lets you get the all-new Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ pre-order with terms and conditions applied in exchange for your Samsung Galaxy S or Note Series phone. On top of that, you get an additional cash value of Rs. 5,000 on each trade.
The offer is valid from March 11 up to March 13, 2020.
- Also, here are a few things you must follow to validate the exchange:
You must provide your phone as well as its proof of purchase if any.
- You will be provided with all the required documents to be submitted thus availing the facility by the Samsung team member.
- Similarly, you should present a passport size photo, Customer’s citizenship or valid Driving license should be presented. The team will be verifying whether the submitted documents belong to the particular you or someone else you represent. While the team only accepts the customer(s) with his/her own documents for legal purposes.
- The document, once verified, the team checks your old device to be exchanged.
- Then, the team completes the valuation process of the device against the exchange portal. Here, all the parameters as per the device conditions are calculated while the system provides the final phone value.
- If you as a customer want to move ahead with the obtained value, the team asks you to fill a disclaimer form comprising your signature as well as the thumb impression.
If in case you’re interested, the following are the outlets across Nepal that provide the given exchange facility:
|Samsung Plaza||Durbar Marg|
|Samsung Plaza||Civil Mall|
|A To Z Mobile Care||Biratnagar|
|Chadani Mobile Center, Pathari|
|Mobile and mobile|
|R.C Mobile Center|
|Waiba Mobile, Urlabari|
|Naina Electronics||Itahari, Dharan|
|Anju shree store (jamm tech)|
|New Pathivara trade concern|
|7 Eleven Mobile Shop||Hetauda|
|Adhikari mobile center|
|Canvas Mobile Center|
|Makawanpur Mobile Center|
|New Hetauda Mobile Center|
|New R2 Mobile Center|
|Nishan Mobile and Watch Center|
|Shuva Laxmi Mobile Center|
|Manakamna Electronics & Workshop||Narayani Zone|