Released back in May in India, the Realme Watch has officially arrived in Nepal. It sports a 1.4-inch display underneath the Gorilla Glass 3 with frame and back built on plastic. Similarly, it’s dust/water resistant up to 1.5m. Let’s give you an overview of full details including the price in Nepal and availability.
The Realme Watch comes with a 1.4-inch 2.5D curved IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 320 x 320 pixels resolution, 1:1 ratio, 323 ppi density, and 380 nits of peak brightness.
Though it makes use of an eMMC 4.5 memory, it misses out on GPS, call service, and a bunch of other features including WLAN. However, it does come with sensors including accelerometer, heart rate, and SpO2 and messaging services — Email and IM as well as Bluetooth 5.0.
The watch powers on a 160mAh battery with wireless charging capability that reportedly lasts from 9 to 20 days based on usage, i.e. with or without the power saving mode and charges via USB magnetic charger in a matter of 2.5 hours.
Realme Watch Specs
- Display: 1.4 inches IPS LCD display, 6.3 cm2 (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio), 380 nits brightness
- Dimensions: 36.5 x 25.6 x 11.8 mm (1.44 x 1.01 x 0.46 in)
- Weight: 31g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m)
- Resolution: 320 x 320 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~323 ppi density)
- SIM: No
- Sensors: Accelerometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Messaging: Email, IM
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 160mAh battery, wireless charging
- Colors: Black
Realme Watch Price in Nepal and Availability
The Realme Watch price in Nepal is NPR 7,799 with sales going on Daraz as well as offline stores across the nation. It’s available in Black color.
|Watch/Model||Price in Nepal|
|Realme Watch||NPR 7,799|