Daraz Dashain Dhamaka campaign 2078 is official from today till October 7, 2021. The leading online marketplace of Nepal introduces a range of exciting offers, discounts, not to mention a ton of vouchers to its customers. Prior to this, the firm also announced Daraz Gems and Daraz Live for a seamless online shopping experience.
But what does the new campaign has to offer? Let’s dive into all the details you need regarding this Daraz Dashain Dhamaka Campaign.
Daraz Dashain Dhamaka Campaign 2078
Here’s what the Daraz Dashain Dhamaka Campaign 2078 brings in.
One Rupee Game aka Khel Ek Rupaiyaa Ko
Daraz is offering amazing prizes at just Re. 1 under its One Rupee Game called Khel Ek Rupaiyaa Ko. Customers shall make the pre-payment worth Re. 1 via card to win the following prizes:
- Shree Balaji Diamond Earrings worth Rs. 50,000
- The newly launched Realme C21Y
- Two Nights Three Days Couple’s Round Trip to Pokhara worth Rs. 35,000
- Yasuda 2 in 1 Alkaline Water Purifier + Hot & Cold-Water Dispenser worth Rs. 25,990
- Mantra Mukti Acoustic Guitar with Free bag, capo, pick, string, and strap worth Rs. 15,500
If they don’t win, the Re. 1 amount will get refunded.
You can follow the given steps to play The One Rupee Game:
- Open the Daraz app and click on the Dashain Dhamaka icon or text
- Once inside the Dashain Dhamaka page, select One Rupee Game/खेल एक रुपैयाँको
- Click on the product of your choice.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click on checkout and then click on Proceed to pay
- Select your method of payment – either with a Debit/Credit Card, eSewa, or via your IME pay
- Enter Your OTP (One Time Password) and click on submit to complete the payment
During the Dashain Dhamaka Campaign 2078, Daraz is offering free delivery. However, the offer is only valid depending on the seller, i.e. customer must transact the minimum purchase amount set by the seller to be eligible for the offer.
Image Review & Win
Daraz is providing vouchers worth Rs. 100 to every customer who shares an image review of the recently purchased product.
Add to Cart & Win aka Cart Maa Rakhi Jitney Mauka
Under the Add to Cart & Win, also known as Cart Maa Rakhi Jitney Mauka, Daraz is providing its vouchers worth Rs. 500 to the customers. All you need to do is add your favorite products to your cart.
Here are the steps to participate in the Add to Cart & Win game:
- Browse through your favorite products
- Add your picks to your cart
- You automatically entered the lucky draw, hence have a chance to win Daraz Voucher worth NPR 500/- daily
Mega Giveaway/Bumper Upahar
As for the Mega Giveaway/Bumper Upahar during this Daraz Dashain Dhamaka Campaign, customers get a chance to win a TVS NTorque 125. To participate in the same, customers just need to shop on Daraz. And there are no shopping limits.
Daraz is offering additional discounts of up to 10%, i.e. Rs. 1000 on purchase of products via IME Pay account throughout the campaign.
Bank Partner Promotions and Bank Days
Like previous times, Daraz is providing additional discounts to customers that choose to make pre-payments via Bank Partner Promotions through banks including Nabil Bank, NIC Asia Bank, Sanima Bank, Global IME Bank, NMB Bank, Machhapuchchhre Bank, Bank of Kathmandu, and Citizens Bank.
Customers can get up to 20% off (Max Rs. 2000) on pre-payment using Debit Card and up to 20% off (Max 25,00) on pre-payment using Credit Card. Since the offer is limited, customers are advised to use it as soon as possible.
Likewise, Daraz is also offering discounts on pre-payment using Debit or Credit cards of partner banks five days a week.
Here are the days and discounts offered by different banks:
- Monday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10% off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from Sanima Bank
- Wednesday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10% off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from NIC Asia Bank
- Thursday – 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10% off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from Machhapuchchhre Bank
- Thursday — 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 50% off up to NPR 500 on Card pre-payment from Himalayan Bank
- Thursday — 15% off up to NPR 500 on Credit Card Payment / 10% off up to NPR 500 on Debit Card payment from Mega Bank
- Friday – 10% off (Max Rs 500) on Card pre-payment from Nabil Bank
- Saturday – 10% off (Max Rs 500) on Card pre-payment from Standard Chartered Bank
Daraz has partnered up with 4 banks of Nepal including NIC Asia Bank, Machhapuchchhre Bank, Sunrise Bank, and Citizens Bank to launch the EMI service. Hence, customers can make use of the Credit cards of respective banks to pay for purchases in small installments at 0% interest and 0 down payment.
New User Voucher
For the first time ever, customers get Rs. 200 off on their first payment during the campaign.
Mega Deals/Bachat Offer
Daraz is featuring a range of assortments across more than 100 categories at unmatchable prices anywhere in the market. Customers can shop through 1 million products on Daraz during the campaign and avail exclusive discounts as well as deals on their favorite products. Keep in mind that the deals could run out pretty quickly.
Brand Partner Discounts
In this Dashain Dhamaka Campaign, Daraz has partnered with several national and international brands, thus providing exclusive discounts of up to 70% on their products. The brands include Xiaomi, Philips, Aamayra, Rohto, Converse, Lotto, Wildhorn, Erke, CG Digital, Panasonic, New Balance, Beardo, Mee Mee, Masala Beads, Mamaearth, Fantech, Samsung, and Realme.
Moreover, the campaign features top-rated brands from India such as Ustraa, InWeave, Ayesha, and Janasya.
Customers can order products from these brands via Daraz’s Global Collection.
Throughout the campaign, Daraz is offering several vouchers including Mega Vouchers, Collectable Vouchers, Seller Vouchers, and Early Bird Vouchers. Make sure you grab them as quickly as possible or they could run out quickly.
Brand of the Day
Starting today whilst spanning up to 8 October, a select brand will be offering exclusive discounts on their products.
Early Bird Voucher
As the name itself suggests, early-bird vouchers are limited so they are expected to run out in no time. Customers are advised to collect the vouchers as soon as possible to claim the best discounts.
A number of sellers on Daraz online shopping will be offering discount vouchers for select products. Customers can collect the same to get discounts on such products.
Flash Sale/ Sale ko Jhatka
During the campaign, Daraz is also providing added discounts on several products on certain days. Daraz calls it the Special Sales Day. Since such sales will also be limited, customers are advised to grab them as soon as possible.
Similarly, there will be flash sales for the customers that let them win prizes as well as discount vouchers.
As mentioned earlier, Daraz has already introduced its new reward point system called Daraz Gems that can be redeemed for discount vouchers. Customers can collect the gems by logging in daily on the Daraz app, by playing daily missions, or by shopping on Daraz. However, the Daraz Gems feature is available on the Daraz app only.
Like Daraz Gems, Daraz also introduced Daraz Live as the first in-app shoppable live stream in Nepal. Customers can watch the live stream via the Daraz app each day throughout the campaign. The live stream will feature the best products, sellers, games, and the opportunity to win several vouchers.
Deals to look out for
Finally, here are some of the best deals you can grab right away:
You can click here to know more about the Daraz Dashain Dhamaka Campaign 2078.