The Yamaha MT-09 finally makes its way to Nepal. MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. has announced the new naked bike in Nepal with an LED twin-eye face and an ultra-sharp look, all thanks to the front winglets and radiator side fins.
Yamaha MT-09 Overview
The Yamaha MT-09 has aggressive LED double headlights; inspired by the flagship MT-10. The slanting dual headlights get four LED bulbs alongside dual LED position lights.
The bike’s lightweight radiator side blends in conjunction with larger tank-mounted air scoops and headlight winglets, offering it a clean and dynamic look.
At the rear is a swingarm-mounted license plate holder featuring a lightweight single-sided aluminum stay. Finally, at the rear, we have an LCD rear light and tail cowl that completes the bike’s agile looks.
As for the performance, Yamaha MT-09 brings in a torque-rich, compliant CP3 847cc engine alongside the YZF-R1 type Quick Shift System delivering smoother and quicker upshifts while enabling the best use of its raw and linear torque.
Other features include the 3-position D-Mode function and the 41mm inverted front forks. The 3-position D-Mode function allows users to select engine power character from mild to aggressive, whilst the Traction Control System (TCS) and ABS step in when required providing riders a high level of control.
- Overall length x width x height: 2075 mm x 815 mm x 1120 mm
- Seat height: 820 mm
- Wheelbase: 1440 mm
- Wet weight (including full oil and fuel tank): 193 kg
- Displacement: 847 cc
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 L
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L
- Engine type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valves
- Bore & Stroke: 78.0 mm x 59.1 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1
- Maximum power: 84.6 kW (115PS) @ 10,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 87.5 Nm (8.9 kg-m) @ 8,500 rpm
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multiple Disc
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starter system: Electric
- Transmission system: Constant Mesh, 6-speed
- Final transmission: Chain
- Fuel consumption: 5.5l/100km
- CO2 emission: 127g/km
- Colors: Metallic Black, Dark Matte Blue, and Ice Fluo Vermillion
Yamaha MT-09 Price in Nepal 2020
Yamaha MT-09 price in Nepal starts at NPR 34,99,000, available for pre-book and sale via authorized Yamaha showroom near you.