The all-new Samsung Galaxy A32 has gone official in Nepal. Although the phone comes in two variants — 4G and 5G, the one available in Nepal supports 4G only. The phone retails for a price of NPR 31,999 for the 6GB/128GB model.
Surprisingly enough, the Samsung Galaxy A32 runs on MediaTek’s Helio G80 chipset — this is where the company has cut corners. A 5,000mAh battery is what powers the phone with 15W charging carried via USB-C port.
The front of the Galaxy A32 5G is all about that big 6.4-inch display. It’s a Super AMOLED panel with FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, and a notch which Samsung likes to call “Infinity-U”. Inside that notch is a 20MP selfie camera, while beneath the display is a fingerprint scanner for biometric security.
If you take a look at the back, surprisingly there’s no hideous camera bump, rather all modules are flushed. Out of the four, you get a 64MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture. The rest includes an 8MP ultrawide unit with an f/2.2 lens, and two 5MP macro and depth helpers.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED “Infinity-U” panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.0GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: One UI 3.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-cameras — 64MP, f/1.8 primary lens; 8MP, f/2.2 wide-angle lens; 5MP, f/2.4 depth sensor; 5MP, f/2.4 macro sensor; LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP, f/2.2 lens (notch)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 15W fast charging
The phone is available in four color options: Awesome White, Awesome Black, and Awesome Blue. You can buy the Samsung Galaxy A32 through retailers and brand shops across Nepal starting today.