It looks like the iPhone 7 has borrowed an infamous trait from the Galaxy Note 7. A surfer from Australia has said that his iPhone 7 mysteriously caught fire and set his car interior into the fire.
As reported by Yahoo7News, the surfer named Mat Jones was out for a surf lesson while his iPhone 7 was left inside his car. Piled into his clothes the iPhone 7 apparently overheated and torched his clothes into the fire. While there was a question to be raised about him using the knock-off or cheap chargers, Jones, however, claimed that he hasn’t been using any of those.
Further adding to his words he said that he hasn’t dropped the phone and is sure that the main source of the fire is the iPhone 7, not presumably any external sources like a lighter or cigarettes. The news of iPhone 7 catching a fire has been on the internet since its launch, however, the case doesn’t seem to be serious like that of the Galaxy Note 7.