Samsung has announced the new Galaxy F22 in Nepal amidst an online event today. It essentially looks like a revamped Galaxy A22 with a few design changes, a lack of optical image stabilization, and a bigger battery. The Galaxy F22 is the first smartphone in the Galaxy F lineup in Nepal as well as the cheapest smartphone with a 90Hz Super AMOLED display. Now, let’s get to a detailed overview to find out more.
The Samsung Galaxy F22 boasts a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and an infinity-U notch housing a 13MP selfie shooter.
Running on One UI Core 3.1 built on top of Android 11, it’s powered by Helio G80 4G processor from MediaTek which can be seen in Galaxy M32 and Galaxy A22 as well. The chipset is coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage; expandable via a dedicated microSDXC slot up to 1TB.
It carries a quad-camera setup at the back that includes a 48MP wide, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth unit whilst a single 13MP camera at the front. Both rear and front cameras support night mode photography. The rear module also supports slow motion, pro-mode, hyperlapse, food mode, AR stickers, and more.
A speaker grille together with a 3.5mm headphone jack has been used for a greater audio experience, not to mention the Dolby Atmos support. For security, you get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as the face unlock feature.
The smartphone uses a 6,000mAh battery with up to 25W fast charging capability, though you get a 15W adapter in the box.
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel; HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: One UI Core 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm mobile platform)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage; expandable via a dedicated microSDXC up to 1TB
- Rear Camera: Quad — 48MP, f/1.8, wide (PDAF) + 8MP, f/2.2, ultrawide (123-degree field of view) + 2MP, f/2.4, macro + 2MP, f/2.4, depth
- Front Camera: 13MP, wide
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 6,000mAh; up to 25W fast charging support
- Color: Denim White, Denim Black, Denim Blue
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Samsung Galaxy F22 starts at a price of NPR 20,499 for 4GB/64GB and NPR 23,999 for 6GB/128GB memory configuration. While you can already pre-book the device on Daraz Online Shopping with sales kicking off as of 27 July, it will hit the offline stores as well soon.
You can also get up to NPR 1,000 price cut using the discount voucher and up to NPR 2,000 discount on pre-payment via affiliated bank cards on the ongoing Daraz Maha Bachat campaign.
|Samsung Galaxy F22 Model||Price in Nepal (NPR)|