The Xiaomi 12 Pro is available for pre-order in Nepal. Released back on 31 December 2021 in China, it was launched globally on 15 March 2022. Now that the device has already been announced in Nepal, you can avail of additional perks including both gifts and discounts on pre-order. You can make the pre-order up till 29 March 2022.
Now, without further delay, let’s take a detailed overview of the smartphone followed by its price and availability in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Overview
The Xiaomi 12 Pro flaunts a 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED panel with 3,200 x 1,440 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1,500 nits peak brightness, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Protecting the display is a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus layer.
The handset measures 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm in dimension and ~205gm in weight.
Running on MIUI 13 on top of Android 12, the Xiaomi 12 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor based on 4nm fabrication. It’s an octa-core processor with a single 3.00GHz Cortex-X2 cores, three 2.50GHz Cortex-A710 cores, and four 1.80GHz Cortex-A510 cores. An Adreno 730 unit handles the graphics.
On to the memory, there is a single 12GB/256GB memory configuration available.
As for the optics, there is a triple camera setup at the back comprising an f/1.9 50MP wide sensor with dual pixel PDAF and OIS, an f/1.9 50MP telephoto shooter with PDAF, and 2x optical zoom, and finally an f/2.2 50MP ultrawide snapper. The rear module supports dual-tone flash, HDR, and panorama whilst can capture up to 8K videos at 24fps, 4K videos at 30/60fps (HDR10+), 1080p videos at 30/120/240/960fps, and 720p videos at 1920fps.
Similarly, at the front lies a single f/2.5 32MP wide lens with HDR and panorama for selfies. This can record up to 1080p videos at 30/60fps and 720p videos at 120fps.
Xiaomi 12 Pro uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0 for connectivity. Of course, we don’t see a 3.5mm jack here.
A non-removable Li-Po 4,600mAh battery with 120W fast charging keeps the lights on that is advertised to charge the cell from 0 to 100% in 42 minutes. There is support for 10W reverse wireless charging, power delivery 3.0, and quick charge 4+.
- Display: 6.73 inches LTPO AMOLED panel, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 1,500 nits peak brightness, 109.4 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 3,200 x 1,440 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~521 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Memory: 12GB/256GB; UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera: Triple — 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 50 MP, f/1.9, 48mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 50 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide)
- Front Camera: Single — 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, color spectrum, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Battery: Li-Po 4,600mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 120W fast charging, 0 to 100% in 42 minutes as advertised, 10W reverse wireless charging, power delivery 3.0, quick charge 4+.
- Color: Blue, Purple, Green, Gray
Xiaomi 12 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi 12 Pro is priced at NPR 1,14,999 for the 12GB/26GB memory variant. With pre-orders already commenced on 25 March, you can book one for yourself up till 29 March 2022.
As for the pre-order perks, customers get NPR 5,000 instant cashback in addition to either Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphone Pro or Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker absolutely free.
And there is a 1-year extended warranty together with a 6-month screen breakage insurance on each purchase.
|Xiaomi 12 Pro Memory Variant||Price in Nepal (NPR)|