The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro is official with 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 108MP quad camera, and MediaTek Helio G96 chip. This is a new entry to the Redmi line with emphasis on budget smartphone segment. Boasting a 5,000mAh battery with 67W Turbo charging, the Redmi Note 11 Pro provides enhanced performance on top of superior photography experience.
Here we will take a brief look at the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G followed by its price in Nepal and availability.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with 1,800 x 2,400 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Protecting the display is a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 layer.
Running on MIUI 13 on top of Android 11, it is powered by is a MediaTek Helio G96 based on 12nm fabrication. It’s an octa-core chip with two 2.05GHz Cortex-A76 cores and six 2.0GHz Cortex-A55 cores. Similarly, a Mali-G57 MC2 unit handles the graphics.
Paired up with the chipset is a 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard UFS 2.2 storage that is further expandable using shared SIM slot.
As for the optics, there is a quad-camera setup at the back comprising an f/1.9 108MP wide sensor, an f/2.2 8MP ultrawide snapper, an f/2.4 2MP macro shooter, and an f/2.4 2MP depth unit. The rear module can capture up to 1080p videos at 30fps.
The front sees an f/2.5 16MP wide snapper for selfies. It can also record up to 1080p videos at 30fps.
Moving on, Redmi Note 11 Pro uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for connectivity.
A 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging keeps the lights on. It is able to charge the cell from 0 to 51% in 15 minutes as advertised. There are support for Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3+ too.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1,800 x 2,400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable using shared SIM slot
- Rear Camera: Quad — 108MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: Single — 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″ 1.0µm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, virtual proximity sensing
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 67W fast charging, 51% in 15 minutes (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- Color: Graphite Gray (Stealth Black), Polar White (Phantom White), Star Blue
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro is priced at NPR 34,999 for 6GB/128GB and NPR 36,999 for 8GB/128GB memory configuration.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro memory config||Price in Nepal (NPR)|