Vatsal Impex has officially unveiled the Snapdragon variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in Nepal. Besides newly added chipset and a number of cores, the Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon variant boasts similar specs as compared to the MediaTek version of the phone.
Update: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is now available for Rs. 18,999 in Nepal.
As far as specs are concerned, the Redmi Note 4( or basically, Redmi Note 4SD) bears a 5.5-inch full-HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Underneath the smartphone, there’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled up with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage(the MediaTek variant came with 64GB) with an added option for microSD card.
Shifting its focus to the camera, the phone comes with the 13MP sensor at the back with f/2.0 aperture rate, PDAF, and dual-LED flash. Whereas, up front, there’s a 5MP camera for selfies and video chats.
The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and packs a decent 4100mAh battery. Connectivity option includes a dual-SIM slot with 4G LTE support, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, and microUSB 2.0 port for data exchanging.
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz; Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM & 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card; uses SIM2 slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, PDAF, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; [email protected], [email protected] / 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MIUI 8.0)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, IR sensor, FM Radio, USB OTG support
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery