The wait is over. The much-anticipated successor to the Poco F1 is here in Nepal. It’s called the Poco F3. The phone comes with an impressive set of specs like a 120Hz AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 870 5G chipset, and a 48MP main sensor.
The Poco F3 flaunts a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and brightness ranging from 900 up to 1300 nits. Protecting the panel is a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 layer.
Running on MIUI 12 atop Android 11 OS, the smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 870 5G chipset coupled with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage, however, lacks an expansion option.
Moving on to the camera, the Poco F3 carries a triple camera set up at the back that comprises an f/1.8 48MP main, an f/2.2 8MP ultrawide, and an f/2.4 5MP macro sensor with LED flash, HDR, and panorama support. The main sensor is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30/60/120/240/960fps while uses gyro-EIS for stabilization.
The phone brings Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC (market/region dependent), IR blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 with USB On-The-Go, though lacks a 3.5mm jack. The phone doesn’t have an in-display fingerprint scanner, but rather it’s placed conveniently at the side.
A 4,520mAh battery is used, which supports 33W fast charging and it’s advertised to charge from 0 to 100% in 52 minutes. The battery also supports Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3+.
- Display: 6.67 inches AMOLED panel, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio), 120Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 3.2GHz Kryo 585 & 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 585 & 4 x 1.80GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage, UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera: Triple — 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 5MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Secondary Camera: Single — 20MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po 4,520mAh, non-removable; 33W fast charging, 100% in 52 minutes (advertised); Power Delivery 3.0; Quick Charge 3+
- Color: Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue
Poco F3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Poco F3 comes in two variants and has two different prices in Nepal. The 6GB/128GB model costs NPR 46,999 and for the 8GB/256GB trim you’ll have to pay NPR 51,999 in Nepal. It’s available in Nepal in Arctic White, Night Black, and Deep Ocean Blue color options.
Also, for those buying the F3 before the 30th of June, 2021, Poco is offering free 1-year breakage insurance.