The Poco X3, which has been generating buzz ever since its launch in the Nepali market is now available in two different variants and a huge battery to start with.
Prior to this, Xiaomi launched the Poco X3’s NFC variant in Nepal, which had of course an NFC but a slightly smaller 5,160mAh battery. The memory configuration was also limited to just 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Fast forward to today, and we have a new X3 that comes with a pretty massive 6,000mAh battery and two new memory configs — 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB. However, the phone now misses out on an NFC, which frankly speaking isn’t a big deal for most users in Nepal.
Besides that, the rest of the specs are ditto of the NFC variant — it still uses the same 33W fast charging tech, rocks a Snapdragon 732G chipset, a 6.67-inch IPS LCD (with 120Hz refresh rate), and most importantly the same camera setup.
Poco X3 Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio); 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.3GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 128GB onboard storage; expandable via microSDXC using shared SIM slot
- Primary Camera: Quad — 64MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: Single — 20MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 6,000mAh; non-removable; 33W fast charging
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray
As for the price, the Poco X3 still retains the same pricing for the 6GB/128GB option, i.e. NPR 31,999, though, for the 8GB/128GB you’ll have to shell out NPR 33,999 in Nepal.