Poco has finally announced the Pro variant of its last year’s Poco X3, the Poco X3 Pro in Nepal. Though it does look like the regular variant itself, it comes with interesting changes including a new processor but a camera downgrade, at least that’s how it seems on paper. Also, we are looking at a 5,160mAh cell similar to what we saw in the X3 NFC, which is less than the X3.
The Poco X3 Pro has a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protecting it.
Running on MIUI 12 on top of Android 11, this one is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor paired with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage expandable via microSDXC using a shared SIM slot.
As for optics, the device flaunts a quad-camera setup at the back that includes an f/1.8 48MP main, an f/2.2 8MP ultrawide, an f/2.4 2MP macro, and an f/2.4 2MP depth sensor with Dual-LED flash, HDR, and panorama support. The rear shooter is able to capture 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30 or 60fps while uses gyro-EIS for stabilization.
At the front lies a single f/2.2 20MP selfie unit with HDR and panorama support. And it is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC (not available in Nepal), infrared sensor, USB Type-C 2.0 with USB On-The-Go, and a 3.5mm audio jack. There’s also a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that doubles as a power button for your convenience.
The X3 Pro uses a 5,160mAh cell with 33W fast charging to keep its lights on that is advertised to charge from 0 to 59% in 30 minutes and 0 to 100% in 59 minutes.
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD panel, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio), 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.96GHz Kryo 485 Gold and 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 Gold and 4 x 1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage, expandable via microSDXC using shared SIM slot
- Rear Camera: Quad — 48MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 2MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: Single — 20MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,160mAh, non-removable, 33W fast charging, 59% in 30 min, 100% in 59 min (advertised)
- Color: Steel Blue, Graphite Black, Golden Bronze
Poco X3 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Poco X3 Pro starts at a price of NPR 31,999 in Nepal for the 6GB/128GB variant, while for the 8GB/256GB variant you’ll have to pay NPR 36,999 in Nepal. The phone will be available in three color options: Steel Blue, Golden Bronze, and Graphite Black through online and offline stores starting May 17, 2021, in Nepal.