Xiaomi Nepal has officially announced the new Redmi Note 11 smartphone in Nepal. This is the first official launch of the device outside of mainland China. As for the features, Redmi Note 11 comes with a 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED panel, Snapdragon 680 processor, and a 50MP primary camera with AI.
Now, let’s discuss the smartphone in detail followed by its price in Nepal and availability.
Redmi Note 11
The Redmi Note 11 has a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with 2,400 x 1,080 pixels resolution, ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio, ~409ppi density, 90Hz refresh rate, 1000nits peak brightness, and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Running on MIUI 12 atop Android 11, the device is powered by Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G chipset based on 6nm fabrication. It’s an octa-core processor with 4 2.4GHz Kryo 265 Gold cores and 4 1.9GHz Kryo 265 Silver cores. Similarly, there is an Adreno 610 unit that handles the graphics.
Paired with the processor is 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, which is expandable via microSDXC using a dedicated slot.
Talking about the camera, there is a quad-camera setup at the back including an f/1.8 50MP wide snapper with PDAF, an f/2.2 8MP ultrawide shooter, an f/2.4 2MP macro sensor, and finally an f/2.4 2MP depth unit. Again, the front gets an f/2.4 13MP wide camera for selfies.
Note 11 uses Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for connectivity. And the sensors used are a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
A non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery with up to 33W fast charging keeps the lights on. It’s said to charge the smartphone from 0 to 100% in 60 minutes as advertised. Furthermore, you get the support of Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3+.
- Display: 6.43 inches AMOLED panel, 99.8 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio), 90Hz, 700 nits, 1000 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2,400 x 1,080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~409ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage; expandable via microSDXC using a dedicated slot
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000mAh, non-removable; 100% in 60 minutes (advertised); Power Delivery 3.0; Quick Charge 3+
- Color: Graphite Gray, Pearl White, Star Blue
Redmi Note 11 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi Note 11 is priced at NPR 22,999 for 4GB/64GB, NPR 24,999 for 4GB/128GB, and NPR 26,999 for 6GB/128GB memory configuration. The device will soon hit all Xiaomi authorized stores across Nepal, Daraz Online Shopping, and Sastodeal Online Shopping.
|Redmi Note 11 Memory Variant||Price in Nepal (NPR)|